Job ID: AIDHTEA
EXP: 2 – 4 Years.
Location: Hyderabad, India.
- Should be responsible for performing both Manual and Automation testing on Web, Mobile and Desktop applications
- Requirement Analysis, preparing questioner for the clear understanding
- Preparation of Test Scenarios/ Test Cases from given requirements
- Responsible for testing the products on both iOS and Android mobiles
- Responsible for Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools for mobile automation
- Performing different type of Testing based on the requirement and priority
- Preparation of Test/execution report and summarizing
- 2-4 years as a Software QA Engineer
- 1-3 years hands on Android, IOS, Web & desktop application testing experience in a professional environment
- Expertise performing functional, regression, integration, security, and stress testing
- Experience using Automation tools & writing code for test automation is important
- Experience testing web-based applications, mobile applications, server applications
- Working experience with any mobile automation tools like Appium / Robotium /Moneytalk
- Exposure to tools like Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, eclipse, windows cmd, ADB tools etc..
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test scenarios and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team-oriented environment
- A degree in computer science or a related field
Nice to have: Knowledge of Cloud-based applications, REST Services, JUnit/ NUnit /knowledge in the database.
If Interested, kindly share your updated resume to email@example.com